Your Financial Advice Journey
Read our advice journey section to help your financial situation.
- Fact FindingGetting to know you, your needs & priorities
- ResearchEnsuring we get the right advice for you
- Advice & ApplicationGetting everything moving!
- Confirmation & CompletionEnsuring you're happy
Understanding your situation
The first step of any advice journey is to get to know you as rarely are two situations the same. During this first step, you will get to know all about us too and how we can help.
Once we’ve talked through current situation, and got to know your needs and priorities, we can begin to formulate the best solution for you.
- Discuss current situation
- Get to know each other
- Talk through any existing policies or products
- Look to get a timeframe in mind
- Agree next steps
- Whole of Market
- No pressure
- Your needs and priorities addressed
- Affordability check
Following our first meeting, if you wish, we will conduct research to confirm the best option for you. We can either meet to talk through the options, or, what many people find easier when they’re busy, is that we email a summary of suggested next steps which can be digested at your leisure and referred back to in future.
Depending on the complexity of your requirements this stage can take from as little as a few hours to a few days.
Start saving today. Do not look to pay day loans as a quick fix, these can just start a spiral of in and out of debt.
Know your limits when borrowing. Do a full financial analysis of affordability before committing to purchases. Total credit payments should not exceed 15% of your take home pay. Any auto payment s such as mortgage and vbills should not exceed 25% of take home pay. Remember to ensure you have enough left in your budget for living.
Having completed our research, and discussed our initial suggestions with you, we will confirm our formal advice to you and, with your agreement, look to submit any applications or begin drafting any documents which you have asked us to prepare.
- Mortgage Applications take from 2 to 16 weeks typically
- Insurance Applications can be immediate, or where more information is needed (like medical history), these can take several weeks
- Wills can generally be produced within 5 to 10 days, though more complex planning will take longer.
- Confirm you’re happy
- Resolve any outstanding issues
- Agree future action, if any
Following the advice process we will confirm to you what has happened, and why we recommended it. We will also seek to ensure that you are happy with the service you’ve received and agree a time when we’ll next speak to ensure your financial situation remains stable and any products which you hold remain suitable.